Redeem Your Parkland Rewards
July 1, 2021
Redeem Your Parkland Rewards Points by August 31, 2021
If you have a Parkland Rewards account, be sure to redeem your 2020-2021 points before August 31, 2021.
Remember: You have to “use them or lose them.”
You can spend reward points on:
- gift cards
- baby supplies
- art supplies
- grooming items
- sports equipment
- and many other items from the rewards catalog
Be sure to redeem your points for rewards by the August 31 deadline. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to use them.
Points you receive in your account between September 1, 2020, and August 31, 2021, will not roll over to the next rewards program year.
How many points have you earned? Find out here:
- Log in to your rewards points account and review the “Track” page
- Call 1-855-651-5093
- Call TTY: 1-844-488-9731
Don’t have a Parkland Rewards Points account? Sign up and start earning rewards today.
What is Parkland Rewards?
It’s a free program for anyone who is a member of:
- Parkland HEALTHfirst Medicaid STAR
- Parkland KIDSfirst CHIP
- Parkland KIDSfirst CHIP Perinate
To earn rewards, complete health and wellness activities like:
- registering on the Parkland member portal
- taking your baby and teen for checkups
- getting a chlamydia screening
- completing fitness challenges
- and more
Each activity is worth a set number of points.
How many points can I earn for each activity?
Just a few examples include:
- Earn 400 reward points ($40 value)
- Attend a prenatal checkup in your first trimester or within 42 days of enrolling in Parkland Community Health Plan.
- Earn 600 reward points ($60 value)
- Attend a postpartum checkup between 21 and 56 days after you deliver your baby.
- Earn up to 600 points ($60 value)
- Refill your asthma controller medication.
For more information, visit the Parkland Rewards website.
Ready to get started? It’s easy. Click here to learn more or register now.
How to Choose a Medicaid Plan for Your Family
You applied for Texas Medicaid. Your application was approved. And that’s great news. You are one step closer to better health for yourself and your family. But there are a few more steps you need to…
Texas Medicaid For Unemployment
How—and Why—to Apply for Texas Medicaid After Losing Your Job Did you lose your job—and your health insurance—since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic? If so, you are not alone. Many Texas businesses…