Redeem Your Parkland Rewards
July 1, 2021
Redeem Your Parkland Rewards Points by August 31, 2022
If you have a Parkland Rewards account, be sure to redeem your 2021-2022 points before August 31, 2022.
Remember: You have to “use them or lose them.”
You can spend reward points on:
- gift cards
- baby supplies
- art supplies
- grooming items
- sports equipment
- and many other items from the rewards catalog
Be sure to redeem your points for rewards by the August 31 deadline. If you miss the deadline, you will not be able to use them.
Points you receive in your account between September 1, 2021, and August 31, 2022, will not roll over to the next rewards program year.
How many points have you earned? Find out here:
- Log in to your rewards points account and review the “Track” page
- Call 1-855-651-5093
- Call TTY: 1-844-488-9731
Don’t have a Parkland Rewards Points account? Sign up and start earning rewards today.
What is Parkland Rewards?
It’s a free program for anyone who is a member of:
- Parkland HEALTHfirst Medicaid STAR
- Parkland KIDSfirst CHIP
- Parkland KIDSfirst CHIP Perinate
To earn rewards, complete health and wellness activities like:
- registering on the Parkland member portal
- taking your baby and teen for checkups
- getting a flu shot
- completing fitness challenges
- and more
Each activity is worth a set number of points.
How many points can I earn for each activity?
Just a few examples include:
- Earn 500 reward points ($50 value)
- If you are asthmatic and enrolled in the Be in Control program.
- Earn up to 600 points ($60 value)
- Refill your asthma controller medication.
- Free meal service for pregnant women starting at the 2nd trimester through 60 days post-partum. You can request one free family-style meal (feeds 4) per month.
- Free car seat once you complete your first prenatal visit within the 1st trimester or within 42 days of your enrollment with Parkland Community Health Plan.
For more information, visit the Parkland Rewards website.
Ready to get started? It’s easy. Click here to learn more or register now.
Plan Now for Back to School Health Checkups, Vaccines—and More
It’s time to get your child ready for back to school. Whether that means daycare, preschool, or K-12, Parkland HEALTHfirst (STAR Medicaid) and KIDSfirst (CHIP) can help!…
How to Choose a Medicaid Plan for Your Family
You applied for Texas Medicaid. Your application was approved. And that’s great news. You are one step closer to better health for yourself and your family. But there are a few more steps you need to…