Community Outreach Team
Parkland Community Health Plan is committed to improving the health of all Texans – and committed to helping you improve the health of your communities.
PCHP provides access to care to the underserved and uninsured in collaboration with other affiliates across our system. Through innovative programs and services ranging from community outreach efforts to medical education, we can better address the identified health needs and continue to do good works on behalf of the community.
If you have questions or want us to attend an event, please see our territories below and reach out to our community outreach specialists.
Rockwall, Hunt & Dallas
- Rockwall: Fate, Heath, McClendon-Chisholm, Mobile City, and part of Rockwall, Rowlett, Royse City
- Hunt: Caddo Mills, Campbell, Celeste, Commerce, Greenville (county seat), Hawk Cove, Josephine (mainly in Collin County), Lone Oak, Quinlan, Royse City (mostly in Rockwall County and partly in Collin County), Union Valley, West Tawakoni, Wolfe City
- Dallas: Mesquite
Navarro & North Dallas
- Navarro: Angus, Barry, Corsicana (county seat), Dawson, Eureka, Frost, Goodlow, Kerens, Rice, Richland
- N. Dallas: Addison, Carrollton, Coppell, Corsicana, Ferris, Ovilla, Richardson, Sachse
Collin & West Dallas
- Collin: Allen, Anna, Blue Ridge, Farmersville, Frisco, Lavon, Lowry Crossing, Lucas, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Nevada, Parker, Princeton, Weston, Wylie, Plano, Prosper
- W. Dallas: Cockrell Hill, Duncanville, Farmers Branch, Grand Prairie, Irving
Kaufman & South Dallas
- Kaufman: Cottonwood, Crandall, Forney, Kaufman (county seat), Kemp, Mabank, Terrell
- S. Dallas: Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, Glenn Heights, Hutchins, Lancaster, Oak Cliff, Wilmer
Ellis & East Dallas
- Ellis: Bardwell, Ennis, Maypearl, Midlothian, Oak Leaf, Pecan Hill, Red Oak, Waxahachie (county seat), Ferris, Palmer, Italy, Forreston, Milford, Garrett, Bristol, Alma, Rankin
- E. Dallas: Balch Springs, Garland, Rowlett, Seagoville, Sunnyvale