Sometimes, we all need a little extra help to get by. PCHP is excited to offer more support to our members through the Findhelp platform.
Findhelp is a social service organization that directly connects people to local programs and organizations offering assistance. Use the Findhelp directory to find free help near you. It’s convenient and easy to use, and all searches are anonymous – you don’t need to log in or sign up before using the site.
Here are just a few of the ways you can use Findhelp to get the support you need:
- Food – search for nearby food pantries, or get help paying for food
- Housing – get help with maintenance and repairs, housing advice, and more
- Goods – find baby supplies, medical supplies, furniture, and other home goods
- Transit – get help with bus passes, or help paying for gas
- Health – find addiction and recovery resources, medical/dental/vision care, and more
- Money – get help paying for childcare, signing up for government benefits, preparing your taxes, and more
- Care – find resources for adoption and foster care, child care, or end of life care
- Education – get help finding and paying for school
- Work – get help finding work or workplace training
- Legal – find resources for immigration, mediation, notary services, and more
Click here to use the Findhelp directory and search for the services you need.
You can also call PCHP Member Services with questions about how to use this resource:
Redeem Your Parkland Rewards
If you have a Parkland Rewards account, be sure to redeem your 2022-2023 points before August 31, 2023.…
Plan Now for Back to School Health Checkups, Vaccines—and More
It’s time to get your child ready for back to school. Whether that means daycare, preschool, or K-12, Parkland HEALTHfirst (STAR Medicaid) and KIDSfirst (CHIP) can help!…