7-Day Hospital Follow-Up
$30 value annually when you complete a follow-up visit with your primary care provider within 7 days after a hospitalization discharge.
- All ages.
- Reward available once per program year.
- Reward available to members who have been hospitalized for a condition other than a behavioral health condition.
- Must attend a follow-up appointment with your PCP within 7 days after being discharged from the hospital.
- Reward available only to members enrolled in Parkland HEALTHfirst.
- Reward points are automatically awarded in about 3 months.
- Activity must be completed between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022 to earn this reward.
- Reward points can only be used to shop for items in the rewards catalog.
- Reward points cannot be used to purchase alcohol or tobacco. Reward points have no cash value and cannot be converted into cash.