7-Day Behavioral Health Follow-Up
$30 value each year when you complete a behavioral health follow-up within 7 days after hospitalization for a behavioral health diagnosis.
- Reward available once per program year.
- Reward available to members who have been hospitalized for treatment specific to a behavioral health condition.
- Must attend a follow-up appointment within 7 days after being discharged from the hospital.
- Must be enrolled in Parkland Community Health Plan during both the hospitalization and the follow-up appointment.
- Reward points are awarded in approximately 3 months.
- Activity must be completed between September 1, 2021 and August 31, 2022 to earn this reward.
- Reward points can only be used to shop for items in the rewards catalog.
- Reward points cannot be used to purchase alcohol or tobacco. Reward points have no cash value and cannot be converted into cash.