Provider Town Hall - Q3 2022
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 | Noon (12pm) CT
The Parkland Community Health Plan (PCHP) team will share information about the current status of Medicaid coverage that may be impacted by the end of the COVID-19 federal public health emergency (PHE), the 2023 Value Added Services available to PCHP Members, Provider operation updates such as how to submit check refunds, TMHP Retro-Enrollment dates, PCHP’s Quest Analytics partnership, recoupment activities, prior authorizations and claim’s updates.
- Impact to the end of Public Health Emergency (PHE) due to COVID-19
- 2023 Value Added Services for PCHP Members
- Provider Operation Updates
- PCHP Provider Portal Demo
- Updates to Prior Authorizations and Claim Updates
For questions or concerns, contact your host, Christine Good, Provider Relations Manager, at PCHP.ProviderRelations@phhs.org.
Wednesday, September 7, 2022 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM